Secure Payments - Only pay when your booking is confirmed
No Extra Costs - Pay the same price online as you would in person
- You can pay on-line with the following cards: Visa, Visa Electron, MasterCard, American Express and Diners.
- You can also pay via bank transfer. If bank transfer payment selected you get an invoice by mail.
- We do not accept cash, checks or phone orders.
Every booking is checked by us with yacht manager and only after all documents are properly proceed we make the payment to the charter company name
Note. You authorize and approve that your credit card shall be debited upon confirmation of the Booking by the Charter company. You are required to pay the Full Booking Fee as stated in the Charter’s Listing on the Website. Such payment is obligatory only in case the Charter approves the booking request for the particular booking.
The Payment of the Full Booking Fee should be made like mentioned below (unless otherwise agreed between the Charter and the Guest):
For Bookings earlier than 30 days from check in: You has the possibility to choose either to pay 100% of the Full Booking Fee instantly upon the approval of the Charter of the respective Booking or to pay 50% of the Full Booking Fee instantly upon the approval of the Charter for the particular Booking and the rest of the sum to be paid at latest 30 days prior to the date of check in.
For Bookings later than 30 days from check in: The Guests will be requested to pay 100% of the Full Booking Fee.
- You can request any boat for free.
- You can express you interest and confirm it by paying just 10 euro and avoid other customers to book it. Talk to your family and friends and make a decision – either to confirm your booking or cancel it free of charge.
- You can use our 48-hours free cancellation policy.
- You can cancel your Booking through the Website at any time without any cost prior to Charter's confirmation of the specific Booking.
- If You decide to change your Booking that has been approved by the Charter, you needs to contact and communicate with your specific Charter and Service Provider. You should consider however that the Charter is authorized to charge Your supplementary charges for these changes. You also need to consider that the specific Charter may not be able to cater such changes at all. For more details please examine our Terms and Conditions and Charter’s stated cancellation policy