1. The service provider Beltika d.o.o. acknowledges the importance of protecting the privacy and rights of Users using its website and service. Internet is potentially a very powerful tool for the circulation of personal data; We are seriously committed to complying with the regulations on personal data protection and security in order to guarantee the Users’ safe, controlled and confidential netsurfing.
This privacy statement may be amended in the future to ensure ongoing compliance with all applicable regulations in the event of their amendment or update.
Users are invited to read carefully the rules applied by the company to collect and process personal data and to continue to provide a satisfactory service.
This Privacy Statement, which is in accordance with personal data protection rules, describes the methods applied by the company to manage and process the personal data of:
(i) Users who consult and use the website, and
(ii) Users who use the service.
Pursuant to the Federal Law of 19 June 1992 on Data Protection (LPD) and to Article 45 of the Federal Insurance Supervision Law (LSA), Users are hereby informed that their personal data is stored and processed by service provider according to the methods and for the purposes listed below, in accordance with the methods and purposes allowed by LPD and LSA.
2. Users' personal data is collected:
- from Users, via their direct electronic supply through the filling in of the registration form in the website or on the phone. This data includes Users' name, surname, address, e-mail address, telephone number etc., which is necessary for the purposes of selecting and purchasing a boat charter and for the additional purposes provided for in these terms and conditions.
- via the computer systems and software procedures used for the operation of the website in the course of their normal operation, in an implicit manner, as a result of the use of Internet communication protocols. This information is not collected to be associated with identified Users; yet, it is such that, as a result of its processing and association with data held by third parties, it might lead to the identification of Users. This category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of computers of Users connecting to the website, the URIs (Uniform Resource Identifier) of the resources requested, the hour of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file received in response, the number code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, mistake, etc.) and other parameters related to Users' operating systems and computer environments. This data is used only to obtain anonymous statistical information on the use of the website and to verify its proper operation. The data may be used to establish liability in case of potential computer crimes damaging the website.
The data obtained via cookies, if any, may be used in order to ensure more simple, immediate and fast website access and use of the service, as well as Users' easier navigation of the website and for marketing purposes related to the services provided. All Users' data that is not collected for direct communications from the Users themselves is used solely for statistical purposes on web traffic and is not associated with single Users.
The receipt of cookies used in this website may be interrupted at any time by Users by changing the settings of their browser, or may be denied from the beginning of the contractual relationship in the same manner.
3. Users' personal data will be processed by hand or by using electronic means that are such as to ensure, in relation to the purposes for which such data is communicated and collected, data security and confidentiality, as well as to prevent unauthorized access to such data, for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes of its collection.
4. Apart from the above specifications on navigation data, Users' personal data will be used for the following purposes
A. for data collection, storage and processing for the purposes of establishing and managing, in operational and administrative terms, the contractual relationship connected to the supply of the service
B. to send communications by email, phone or SMS on the contractual relationship, including communications relating to the good progress thereof;
C. to comply with statutory or regulatory obligations;
D. for data collection, storage and processing to carry out anonymous and/or aggregate statistical analyses;
E. to send by email, except where denied by the User, advertising material on products or services that are similar or related to the services or products offered on the website;
F. subject to letter E) above and only upon the User's prior express consent, to send by e-mail, telephone, mail, SMS or MMS the best travel/leisure deals and deals for other services supplied by service provider or its commercial Partners.
5. Should the User refuse to supply his personal data, he may not obtain the services required in relation to the purposes set out in points A) and B) of Article 4.; in addition, the service provider may be prevented from supplying the service correctly and from complying with its contractual obligations set out in the terms and conditions. Data processing for the purposes set out in points A), B), C) D) and E) of Article 4 does not require the consent of the person concerned.
The supply of personal data for the purposes set out in point F) of Article 4. is optional. Data processing for the purposes set out in point F) of Article 4 requires the consent of the person concerned. The User's refusal to supply his data or to give his consent to these purposes signifies that, subject to letter E), service provider will be unable to send their deals referred to in letter F) of Article 4 to the User.
6. Service provider will make sure that all personal data supplied thereto is not disclosed and is processed in such a way as to guarantee its security and confidentiality, as well as to prevent unauthorized access thereto. All personal data and information provided by Users may be communicated, for the purposes set out above, to the following categories of parties:
- the company's employees and/or collaborators who assist and advise on Administration, Products, Legal Affairs, User Care, Information Systems, as well as those in charge of maintaining the company's network and hardware/software equipment;
- charter operators and all other parties to whom data communication is necessary for contract performance.
- parties whose right to access data is recognized by statutory provisions or by orders issued by the competent authorities;
- parties that are delegated and/or appointed by the Data Controllers to carry out activities related to service supply.